BioSysBio 2007 will be held at the Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre. It is aimed at students, post-docs and junior faculty working in biotechnology and all are welcome to attend. The conference will include sessions in Computational Systems Biology, Bioinformatics and Synthetic Biology.
- 9th Jan 07: Accepted abstracts will be added here shortly.
- Submitted abstracts can be seen here.
- Workshops can be seen here.
- Conference accommodation sharing bulletin board.
- Overview of workshop registrations.