Welcome to the Bateman Lab homepage
- We are based at King's College London in the Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases (CARD) and are affiliated to the MRC Cente for Developmental Neurobiology.
- The closest tube station to the CARD is London Bridge. To get to the lab exit London bridge station by the Borough High St exit, turn left (south) on Borough High St and walk for a few mins until you see the restaurant ‘TAS’ on the right. Turn left immediately opposite TAS down a small alley and you will come up to the back of the CARD (red brick and glass building). There is an entry phone at the front of the building. For a map of the area click here.
- We are funded by the Wellcome Trust, The Royal Society and KCL.
- For details of London Fly Meetings click here
- My career in brief is as follows:
2011-present: Senior Lecturer in Molecular Neuroscience, Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases, King's College London.
2005-2010: Lecturer in Molecular Neuroscience, Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases, King's College London.
2002-2005: Cancer Research UK Postdoctoral Research Fellow, McNeill lab, CRUK London Research Institute.
1999-2002: Robert A. Welch Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Butow lab, department of Molecular Biology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, USA.
1999: PhD in Microbiology, University College London.
1995: BSc (Hons) in Biology, University College London.
- Contact details are:
Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases
King's College London
London SE1 1UL
Office: 44 (0)207 848 8144
Lab: 44 (0)207 848 6802