Welcome to the Bateman Lab homepage
- A postdoc and technician position are currently avaliable click here for details
- We are based at King's College London in the Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases (CARD) and are affiliated to the MRC Cente for Developmental Neurobiology.
- The closest tube station to the CARD is London Bridge. To get to the lab exit London bridge station by the Borough High St exit, turn left (south) on Borough High St and walk for a few mins until you see the restaurant ‘TAS’ on the right. Turn left immediately opposite TAS down a small alley and you will come up to the back of the CARD (red brick and glass building). There is an entry phone at the front of the building. For a map of the area click here.
- We are funded by the Wellcome Trust, The Royal Society and KCL.
- For details of London Fly Meetings click here
- Contact details are:
Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases
King's College London
London SE1 1UL
Office: 44 (0)207 848 8144
Lab: 44 (0)207 848 6802