Scott Banta (an artistic interpretation)
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From lab websites of colleagues, and I've joined because Start a new Lab Website.
- 2002, PhD, Rutgers University
- 2000, MS, Rutgers University
- 1997, BSE, University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
|leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.