BIOL398-03/S13:Class Journal Week 6
Laura Terada Week 6 Journal
- What was the purpose of this assignment?
- The purpose of this assignment was for us to think about what we want to do for our research project. We narrowed down a topic and identified two outside sources.
- Which project is easiest? Why?
- The third option might be the easiest because it's only factoring one other variable, the ammonia feed.
- Which project is hardest? Why?
- I think 4 is the hardest because it asks to develop a model of a ammonia sensor. This requires us to think about 2 nitrogen sensors, which I think might be difficult to think of.
- How might you tweak/revise/recreate the matlab codes we've developed to analyze your model?
- We will probably have to introduce new variables and set of equations if we want to factor in another component of the system.
Kevin McKay week 6 Journal
- The purpose of this assignment was to use the skills we have been practicing over the last few weeks in modeling and analyzing bioogical systems.
- Personally I find none of them to be easy, I am not great at math modeling.
- Number 4 Seems to be the hardest one because that is the one I would find hardest to begin.
- I am going to have to tweak the differential equations so I get more accurate graph results.
Kevin Matthew McKay 14:04, 21 February 2013 (EST)