840:153g:Projects/project26/2012/11/15

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(PCR)
Line 6: Line 6:
| colspan="2"|
| colspan="2"|
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
-
==PCR==
+
==PCR with modifications==
-
This week we ran multipule gels to see if we could get banding. In both gels we ran no banding was found. We ran with higher concentratiions of DNA. We also had to change DNA samples which might have effected our results. We also attempted to make a digestion of our plasmid DNA for future classes to use.
+
This week we ran multipule gels to see if we could get banding of our DNA. In both gels we ran no banding was found. We ran with higher concentratiions of DNA. We went from 5ul to 8ul. We also had to change DNA samples which might have effected our results. We were running with DNA sample 3 which had the best banding, but had to switch to DNA samples 1 and 2. We also attempted to make a digestion of our plasmid DNA for future classes to use.

Revision as of 17:54, 15 November 2012

Cloning of Atrolysin A Main Project Page
Previous entry      Next entry

PCR with modifications

This week we ran multipule gels to see if we could get banding of our DNA. In both gels we ran no banding was found. We ran with higher concentratiions of DNA. We went from 5ul to 8ul. We also had to change DNA samples which might have effected our results. We were running with DNA sample 3 which had the best banding, but had to switch to DNA samples 1 and 2. We also attempted to make a digestion of our plasmid DNA for future classes to use.


Personal tools