840:153g:Projects/project26/2012/10/11

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project26 | 2012 | 10
Revision as of 11:46, 4 December 2012 by Kayla Ann Ohrt (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Cloning of Atrolysin A from Crotalus atrox Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

DNA Extraction

We started to run our DNA samples with PCR after seeing a precipitate in the DNA extraction tubes. We were hopeful we would have DNA. After running the snake DNA samples through the gel we found no evidence of DNA. 1000 Bp ladder in the middle lane, with no visible DNA present in the other lanes.

Image:!OCT9.tif

Personal tools