840:153g:Projects/project26/2012/08/30

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project26 | 2012 | 08
Revision as of 11:36, 4 December 2012 by Kayla Ann Ohrt (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Cloning of Atrolysin A from Crotalus atrox Main project page
Next entry

Locating Shed

  • After contacting several zoos we tracked down a possible sample. We have found our toxin we wish to clone, it is the atrolysin A toxin. We were unable to find a DNA sequence but found an mRNA sequence. With this sequence we have to find the coding region and make primers that fit and work into the gene.


Personal tools