840:153g:Projects/project12/2010/12/02

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project12 | 2010 | 12
Revision as of 17:06, 2 December 2010 by Morgan Haskell (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Biobricks are the devil

  • We finally got our superpart sequence back after Thanksgiving break on Tuesday. We found out that the part we really needed is a bunch of junk. The machine couldn't get a good reading of the sequence at all, and that was either due to multiple DNA in the bacterial cell or the part wasn't made correctly. Therefore, our efforts were fruitless and we wished we had the part sequenced in the first week. After our great disappointment, we decided to work on our final presentation. Today, we continued to work on our final presentation by working on the powerpoint, and uploading gel images to our online journal pages.


Personal tools