840:153g:Projects/project10/2010/09/23

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project10 | 2010 | 09
Revision as of 16:39, 23 September 2010 by Lorena Christensen (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Entry title

  • This week we started the DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium. We made some changes to the extraction protocol as necessary. We stopped after adding isopropanol, and will continue and hopefully finish extraction next week.


Personal tools