Instructors: Eric Alm, Drew Endy (ejalm; endy & mit # edu)
TAs: Lawrence David and Sonia Timberlake (ldavid; soniat)
Lecture: M/W 10-11a (36-153)
TA Office Hours: TBA
Welcome to 20.181, MIT Biological Engineering's computation course!
- HW#1 code can be submitted to: mit.20.181 AT gmail DOT com
- Community notes from Lecture 2 are online here, please edit!
- [Python for Windows]
- A Python/Emacs/Shell cheat sheet, as well as the code we'll be looking at in the refresher on Friday has been posted. Notes from OfficeHours1.
- The Python refresher tutorial will be held 10AM on 8 September in (48-216a)
- The first assignment is posted and is due by midnight on 13 September
- Community notes from Lecture 1 are online here, please edit!
- If you are not registered for the class yet but would like to be included on the mailing list, please email soniat. Alternatively, a record of emails sent out to the class will be available on the wiki here.
(Zif28-GCN4 image adapted from Wolfe et al.