(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 19:26, 10 September 2012
Please copy the source code from this page to your user page, fill in the answers and print out a copy for next time.
You do not need to keep the information on your user page once you've printed it out.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Course 20 - Biological Engineering / Music Minor
Year of Graduation
schang92 AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) - Currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) - Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) - Currently taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) - Taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have been working it the Sabatini lab for the past 1.5 years.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication - Lab reports in 5.310, but not sure if that counts?
- Oral Communication - As far as I can remember, no formal training
Anything else you would like us to know?
Steven H. Chang (an artistic interpretation)
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from class, and I've joined because for 20.109 class..
- Class of 2014, Candidate for BS in Biological Engineering, MIT
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
|leave a comment about a paper here|
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.